Let's grow together
Our team always strives to bring technology and solutions to help local businesses, communities, and government to improve process and work. Using video analytics with machine learning and deep learning, our team provides solutions for management issues.
- At least one year of experience in web application development using one of the following programming languages/frameworks, Ruby on Rails, AngularJS, NodeJS or equivalent.
- Experience in designing web application architectures.
- Familiar with relational database concepts and tools (RDBMS) such as MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- Familiar with noSQL technology such as MongoDB
- Familiar with jQuery and AJAX.
- Basic understanding of HTTP/ HTTPS protocol.
- Basic understanding in data structures.
- Basic understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP).
- Basic understanding of web security and data protection.
- Good HTML/CSS skills. You should be able to turn a design for a web page into reality.
- Experience with web application deployment on cloud services such as Amazon Web Service (AWS) and Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Familiar with code versioning tools such as Git.
- Familiar with UNIX commands.
- Familiar with web server setup and configuration such as Apache and NginX.
- Good command of English. You should be able to communicate, in both written and spoken modes, with teammates.
- Eager to learn new things.
- Knowledge in CI/CD.
- Skill at using test platforms and writing unit tests.
- Knowledge in test-driven development and behavior driven development.
- Great attention to detail
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer engineering or relevant field